Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Those greedy bastards?



Jakob Elkins Posted this on facebook

I agree that science is helpful, but the problem is that the large majority of American doctors and scientists who do the research and make the drugs aren't trying to cure disease and illness, they're just to cover it up and make money.

And now my response:

Jacob Elkins how old are you? I am 61. When I was young a diagnosis of cancer was a death sentance. My mother died of cancer at age 30. Now days there are a lot of people surviving cancer and going on to live perfectly normal lives. (My sister). Not to mention hundreds of other conditions and diseases that can now be treated and cured. Ever met any one who had polio? Probably not. Before you go bad mouthing doctors and scientist do a little research. Or try this little mental trick: Line up all the people you know and go down the line counting 1, 2, 3, 4. A hundred years ago all the 4's would have died of disease before they were five! I get so fucqing tired of people like you who lead nearly disease free lives and enjoy the benefits of modern medicine and accuse their benefactors of greed.

No comments: