Tuesday, April 3, 2007

We are the Whale

Up at 7:00 am this morning. Back to my usual routine. I've been off since DayLightSavingsTime started. The weather here in the foothills has been unseasonably warm, I have to move my planting schedule up a couple weeks. Global Warming, Greenhouse Gases, Destruction of the Ozone and Fluorocarbons, the Soaring Price of Gasoline. People just aren't getting the lesson. There are too many people on the planet and they use too much stuff. Especially Americans. Or should I say people who live in the USA. And then we get these environmental cases telling other people how to save the planet while enjoying a standard of living far beyond the world average. Way beyond subsistence. Now they want to start tearing down dams, our least polluting source of energy. I'll go for that when the environmentalist give up there flush toilets.

Ranting.

OWL

April 3, 2007

No comments: