Tuesday, May 1, 2007

May Day

May the First 2007

I want to go out and pick flowers today. Flowers from the garden and wild flowers. I don't know where the wild flowers are around here, haven't lived here long enough. Or I don't walk enough. I've become way to dependent on my auto. I could cheat and take some from the neighbor's garden. During the summer I keep fresh flowers in the house constantly, for my wife. Or that's what I tell her. I really do it 'cause I like fresh flowers in the house. Brings the outdoors indoors. Makes it seem cheery and inviting. Our little apartment is very dark, there are not a lot of windows and they all look out to the north so no sunshine comes in. Very dreary. Flowers give a special light.

I give flowers to all the people who live in the complex too. My way of spreading the joy of gardening.

OWL

May 1, 2007

No comments: