Monday, March 26, 2007

I A.M.

8:15 am. I used to consider this the middle of the night. I stayed up late and slept late. Then suddenly about six months ago I woke up at 6:00 am one morning and jumped out of bed. Every since I've been getting up early. It's like one day some obscene hand reached down and reset my biological clock. Put it more in sinc with the sun. It's great getting up early and going to sleep at a decent hour but I do miss sleeping in on the weekend. I get more stuff done in the garden though. Last night we had fresh garden greens with dinner. This weekend I planted Cosmos, parsley, basil, lemon balm and Black Eyed Susans. I planted early because the weather has been so warm. The weather report says it might snow tomorrow. Figures. I'll just have to get out there and cover things up if it does. Or if things get killed by the frost I'll just plant again. Nothing lost, little learned.

Getting (it) up in the morning!

OWL

March 26, 2007

No comments: