Monday, March 5, 2007

Post Tramatic Stress Disorder and Chaos

2 Feb. 2007

My second post. I had a hard time getting back into this site. I wrote down the username and password and then couldn't find it 'cause I was looking under the wrong heading.

I've wanted to start this for a while. Reading SassyGirl finally prompted me to do it. If that sub can do it and find an outlet...

Problem with me is I never learned to type so it's hard to get my thoughts from my head through my fingers and into to whatever electronic media. Things have been rattling round inside my head for 50 years. It's getting messy in here. Writing the paper is not a suitable outlet. And my journal is private. So I blog. I need to remember that in the end this blog is for me. I need to say what I think. So if you are offended try something more to you liking. Dr. Seuss or Rush Limbaugh or "O".

OWL

No comments: